The Twins of Pondicherry Shri.T.Srinivasa Rao and Shri.R.Gnanasekaran who hails from Pondicherry, Southern India, have been penniless child to their father since both their parents are freedom fighters who fought for freedom against the British Rulers and French Establishments.
We are, adventurers and environmentalists, have gone around the globe Six times for the last two decades.
We have started our first world tour by Bicycle from 1986 to 1989 for world Peace and Nuclear Disarmament, Second by Maruti Gypsy from 1990 to 1993 for Environmental Awareness Campaign, Third by Maruti Zen Car from 1996 to 1998 for Save Antarctica Campaign, fourth by Maruti Gypsy from 2000 to 2002 for Save The Planet campaign, Fifth one by Maruti Gypsy from 2003 to 2004 for Mission Save Earth Campaign and Sixth time by Hyundai Accent for Save the Rainforest campaign from 2005 to 2007.
We have covered so far 120 countries and more than 600,000 km by land through all the Continents for the last 23 years.
We are proudly say that we have successfully completed all the tours at the United Nations and had meeting with all the three U.N Secretary Generals since 1989 and have given our report to them. All the three successive U.N Secretary Generals, Mr. Perez de Cueller, Dr. Boutros Boutros Ghali and Mr. Kofi Annan have appreciated our efforts towards World Peace and Environmental Protection.
We also brought out a book, namely ‘Mission Save Earth’ on our above said world tours. After going through all the Continents for the last two decades for different missions, we understand now, saving our Earth from global warming is urgently needed of this hour.
So, we are undertaking a campaign worldwide once again for a seventh time, by Hyundai Tucson vehicle with carrying a message “Stop Global Warming and Save the Earth”. This tour will cover 50 Countries, 100,000 kms through all the Continents and conclude at the United Nations in New York in 2010.
* World Tour on Bicycles from 1986 to 1989 for Nuclear Disarmament and World Peace.
* World Tour by Maruti Gypsy from 1990 to 1993 for Environmental Protection.
* World Tour by Maruti zen car from 1996 to 1998 for Save the Antarctica campaign.
* World Tour by Maruti Gypsy from 2000 to 2002 for ‘Save the Globe from the Environmental destruction’ campaign.
* World Tour by Maruti Gypsy from 2002 to 2004 for ‘Save the Globe’ campaign.
* World Tour by Hyundai Accent car from 2005 to 2007 for ‘Save the Rainforest’ campaign.
* World Tour by Hyundai Tucson from 2008 to 2010 for ‘Global Warming’ campaign.
* World Tour by Hyundai Santa Fe from 2012 to until now for ‘Unite the world Leaders to protect the Globe from Global Warming’ campaign.
* One Day Declaration as ‘Indian Peace Cyclists Day’ in Frankfort, Kentucky, USA.
* Honored as ‘Honarary Attorney General’ of Kentucky.
* ‘Key to the City’ of Santiago, California, USA.
* ‘Key to the City’ of Austin, Texas, USA.
* ‘Flag Honor’ of Texas, USA.
* ‘Honarary Citizens’ in several cities in USA.
For more info, visit the following links